Pages

Tuesday, January 6

100 Things about ME


I'm not self-absorbed. This was just an idea my friend gave me to get my blog going :)
I like dancing-ballroom, salsa, swing, and country

I play the clarinet and have since 5th grade

I like to sing, especially in the car
I love hugs

I love kissing in the rain

I like to rock climb and get scared doing it

I enjoy sleeping in, but also love waking up early and having a productive day

I only have one or two really close friends at a time and I tell them everything

My family is number one in my life

I am a Christain and love my religion and my God

I like to decorate

I like cooking/baking yummy recipes

I love children

I enjoy teaching relief society

I love sports--any sport but my favorites are basketball, volleyball, softball

I want to be a coach

I teach PE/Health at a middle school and love it

I love taking pictures--lots of them and i want to get more into photography

I have ran 3 half marathons and I am running one more in March

Southern Utah has a special place in my heart. I love the canyons and red rock, and I love to mountain bike down there.

I enjoy river rafting and canoeing. I want to learn how to Kayak

I love pretty flowers and green trees

I will always stop and stare at a pretty sunset

I have travelled to Hawaii, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic

I love to buy new clothes and jewelry, but I don't spend a lot of time doing it.

I appreciate little notes of kindness and flowers. The simplest gestures can go a long way.


I love to eat. Cafe Rio is my favorite and I also love Chili's.
Chocolate...mmm Ghirardelli chocolate and Lindt Truffles...sooo good!

I saw a video called Wing Flying and I want to do it someday. Check it out on youtube.

I played the trumpet, flute, piano, and clarinet growing up. But I'm mostly good at the clarinet.

I graduated from BYU with a degree in PE teaching/Coaching and a minor in Health Education.

I finished my student teaching at Timberline Middle School in Alpine, Utah.

I get annoyed when people are impatient while driving (but I sometimes do it too)

I have a habit of popping my fingers, toes, and sometimes my jaw (weird I know)

I like to have things really clean (I'm a perfectionist!)

I love to laugh, and I love connecting with people.

I love conversations that last for hours. It's the best when you have a conversation where you can talk about anything and everything.

I love reading books about the gospel and self-improvement. I love books by LDS Authors like Elder Eyring and Wirthlin.

I love reading fiction novels--Twilight Series is one of them.

Myspace is lame, blogging is my new thing (I hope?)

I want to get married in the temple and be happy with who I marry.

I'm excited to have children and be married to my best friend.

I love doing my hair and make-up, and I love dressing up for dates or girls night out.

I wear Mary Kay make-up and B&BW lotions

I use T-Mobile

I love water. I carry around a water bottle with me wherever I go. Nalgene is where it's at.

I love to hike and be in the outdoors. I love hiking to the top of mountains and looking down at what I just accomplished.

I love to ride bikes with people, especially when I'm on a date :)

I like wearing rings on my fingers

I like highlighting my hair blonde

I love to go to 80s dances and dress up

I enjoy journal writing and scrapbooking

I was the Student Body Secretary in High School

I did three musicals, was in leadership three years, band four years, played sports for four years (b-ball, v-ball, cc, track, softball).

I love listening to people. I love talking with people and trying to relate and understand different perspectives.

I love learning, especially when I learn something new from a book or from an interesting conversation.

I love learning about the government and how it all works. I don't like getting into debates, but it's definitely worth it to be informed.

I like reading magazines at the check out stand--especially about silly celebrities and their problems. I never buy them though!

I love chewing gum, but I smack it and it annoys my mom and closest friends.

I love the sound of rain outside of the house. I also love rain when I am sitting inside my car with the engine turned off.

I like kicking icicles off of cars and I love the sound of snow under my feet when i'm walking.

I hate getting ready for bed. I hate washing my face, brushing my teeth, putting on my pajamas.

I love the feeling when I'm done with it though.

I love my nieces and nephew. I love hugging them and playing with their toys. I love being an aunt.

I love talking on the phone to my family, especially my mom.

I love being the youngest and having two older brothers.

I love Sonora and where I grew up. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

I've worked at Independent Study for 3+years now and I only have two more weeks left :(

I enjoy learning about new cultures and backgrounds

I speak a little bit of Spanish, and when I was in the Dominican Republic I learned it really quickly.

I want to teach Spanish in school someday.

I want to travel a lot during my life.

I want to have a lot of money and give it to my family and others who are less-fortunate.

I LOVE listening to music in the car! I love singing to it!

It's funny to be sarcastic in friendly conversation.

I love dinner club and all my homies!

I love watching movies, and cuddling too!

My favorite show is Gilmore Girls, but I'm also addicted to LOST. Seinfeld is one of my favorites :)

I can quote The Sandlot, Dumb and Dumber, and Aladdin nearly word for word.

I like straight teeth.

I love to run. I love to exercise and get those endorphins pumping!

It's so fun going to the movies. Not for a first date though.

I enjoy guys who open my door, remember things that I say, and listen when I talk to them. I appreciate sincere compliments.

I love going to church on Sundays. I love partaking of the Sacrament and using the Atonement in my life.

I love hot tubbing

I love visiting temples and taking photographs of them. I want to photograph all of the temples in the world someday.

I want to go skydiving and run a full marathon.

I love going to the temple and doing baptisms.

I love driving to the temple and sitting outside and thinking about my life and what I need to improve.

I love to run by the temple.

I have anxiety when there are big decisions I need to make in my life.

When I was seven my parents divorced. It was difficult, but we found the gospel and are all very close and turned out very well. I owe that to my mother. She is amazing!

I never had a lot of money growing up, and it's not the most important thing to me. As long as I have enough to live comfortably, I am good.

I love to serve others and make them feel loved.

I love finding ways I can work on myself and continually improve my life.

I love to read the scriptures and receiving answers to my prayers

I hate trials, but I'm so blessed and grateful for them!

I'm so excited to see where my life takes me from here.

I love to laugh and be crazy! I love playing games!

5 comments:

  1. January 21...

    Nice picture that you finally settled on, although I did kind of enjoy the giant poster sized stuff you were posting earlier. Also, which do you think sounds better? Julie B. Cullen, or Julie B. Black? I'm going to bed... right now, but we'll talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I defiantly learned a lot about you from you blog. You are even cooler than I thought you were, and I thought you were awesome to start out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate getting ready for bed too! hahaha. AND I'm teaching Relief Society! Woot Woot! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my sunshine and only daughter. I am very proud of you and pray for you to always be safe. I'm glad you have played sports and competed you can't beat the endorfins and good sportsmanship lessons. Your appreciation of life is contagious. I am well pleased and very fortunate. Your desire to be obedient and have crazy fun is awesome. See ya , darlin'.
    Love dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever what someone to "get to know you" in a jiff, just direct them to this blog post.

    I feel like we've known each other for YEARS! (Oh, wait. We have.)

    ReplyDelete