First and foremost, my family. We have gone through a lot of rough times together, but we are much stronger (and closer) now because of it. These are a few of my favorite things I'm thankful for (in no particular order):
My car My house Clothes Friends My job The gospel Jesus Christ Good books The scriptures Running (hot) water Hair straighteners BYU Exercising Sleeping Beautiful sceneries Computers Music Pictures Dancing My bike
I had a great Thanksgiving break. My nephew Bryan was baptized :) He's such a wonderful little guy. I went to San Francisco with my mom, two wonderful aunts, and my darling cousin Jenny. Lots of family time (and food!) makes for a great vacation!
Dustin is pretty full of himself eh? What a great post Julie! I'm glad you posted some pictures of Thanksgiving. That was such a fun time. I love Brian's smile in the picture of you and him. You can tell he had been smiling for a long time.
Who is that handsome devil wearing the suit in the front row! What a great big brother!
ReplyDeletehey! for some reason my blog didn't let me know you had posted again. lame...
ReplyDeleteDustin is pretty full of himself eh? What a great post Julie! I'm glad you posted some pictures of Thanksgiving. That was such a fun time. I love Brian's smile in the picture of you and him. You can tell he had been smiling for a long time.
ReplyDelete