
I know a lot of people in Provo would say the most cliche date in Provo would be going to Cafe Rio and then a movie. I will tell you this much...I LOVE CAFE RIO. I wish it was in California and all over so I could go whenever I want. Thankfully it's only a few minutes from my house here in Salt Lake. Comment if you love Cafe Rio! My favorite thing to order is the Pork Salad-house dressing with no cilantro :)
I agree with you! I've only been a couple times but every time I went to Utah I had to have Cafe Rio. I wish they had one in Oregon. I remember liking something that was super messy lol. I can't remember the name. Nothing wrong with being addicted to Cafe Rio! haha.
ReplyDeleteMMMMMMmmmmmm Pork barbacoa burrito. YUMMY!!! I love that place. Nothing comes close to Cafe Rio!
ReplyDeleteI agree. Cafe Rio is the best ever! I love the salads. Recently I was introduced to the toastada which is just like the salad with a little less food a hard shell bottom instead of the tortia which I can never eat because it is just way too much food(sorry Salads don't make good leftovers in my book). It's much cheaper too.
ReplyDeleteChipotle owns Cafe Rio, I just have to set that straight.
ReplyDeleteCafe Rio is really good though... there's not much a girl won't do after a pork burrito from that place (imagine Handsome Rob saying that).
I absolutely LOVE cafe rio. I always get the pork burrito w black beans and hot sauce enchilada style. yummy! now I want one :(
ReplyDelete