Pages

Monday, January 26

For U Dad


I just wanted everyone out there to know how much I love my dad, Ricky Edwin Brown. He has been one of my best friends throughout my whole life. He has always been there for me, during the good and the bad times. He has wisdom beyond my years, is the most creative and innovative man I know, and has a mind that can travel faster than the speed of light! His heart is full of love and shows it in so many different ways, especially to his kids. We have a great relationship, something I have always been very grateful for. He's a great dad, and I don't give him enough credit. Love you forever poppy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Darling daughter. That made me tear up. You have a nice site here and I am proud to be included on it. I'm sorry for not checking it sooner. I treasure our friendship soo much...

    Have to go to bed now as I have a date with the sandman in the morning. I will be fine, especially now after reading this.

    All my Love and all my best wishes for the wonderful life you have before you. You brighten every room you walk into. "This Songs for Juuulieeaahhhh"...
    Poppie

    ReplyDelete