Pages

Sunday, May 16

Another weekend in St. George

Michelle H. Bagley, Master's of Education



That's right, Spencer's mom graduated with her Master's two weeks ago from SUU!!! We were so excited for her so we all drove down to St. George for the weekend. Spencer and I drove down early Friday afternoon and spent the evening over-eating at Texas Roadhouse with the Harper grandparents. They always feed us so well! Later that evening we went on a bike ride on a trail that leads to a river.
It is always such a beautiful place in St. George. We have thought about moving down there after Spencer graduates because we love it so much!

The next day we went to SUU to see the graduation. It was a LONG ceremony but we were so proud of MUSH! aka Michelle. She works so hard. While she was getting her masters she was also teaching middle school English in West Jordan. This woman never stops! She cried the minute we saw her come out. But we love her anyway.
Finally a sunny day!

Our sister, Christie, graduated the next week with HER Master's from Utah State.
We got a shot of both of them in their gowns. So cute!
Like mother, like daughter!

I love these girls!

Ruth Ann and Grandpa Harper


Michelle's sister Denise flew down in her private airplane to see the graduation. Unfortunately when we dropped her off her plane wouldn't start! So we spent a couple hours at the airport trying to figure out what was wrong with it. I really like Denise. She is fun, has a PhD, used to be a marathon runner, and is writing her own books! I love spending time with her. I was happy to find out she had to stay with us for a night. hehe.

After that we went to the Golden Corral and stuffed ourselves silly. Especially my husband. He ate 3-4 plates of food and couldn't move after! He is funny. I love how much guys can eat. After dinner we went on a drive up Snow Canyon to Tuacahn Ampitheatre. This place is amazing!~ They have shows, plays, and concerts there all year round.

The whole group
Spencer, me, Michelle, Ben, Christie, Richard, Grandpa, Brad, Denise and Michael.


Tarzan is playing there this summer!



We drove up further to Snow Canyon and took a hike to see some beautiful scenery. It was awesome to be out in nature again, especially with the red rock. I just love it!

Boys will be...BOYS
This is why I like hanging out with these two.

We found some sand. I like it in between my toes.

Kind of reminds me of Angel's Landing! Not quite as magnificent.

They wandered all around up and down the canyon


I am growing to really love the Bagley/Harper family.
The more time I spend with them, the more I love them. And also the more it makes me miss my family :( Too bad my family lives all the way in California! Oh well.
Later that night we went and watched Avatar and went shopping at the Outlet malls. I found some great deals. We left around 11am the next morning and were sad to say goodybe to St. George.
See you in two weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun. Tell Michelle congratulations for us. Christie too. What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete