Pages

Friday, May 7

I'm In!

I made it into the St. George Marathon! I am so excited, but REALLY nervous! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! And good job on your most recent long run. Before you know it, your nine-milers will be your easy days :) I'm excited to hear your progress Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh i sooooooooooo wish I could do that with you Beezer!!!! What a total bummer!! I just looooove running sooo much and if I weren't in Colorado I'd go sweatin' it up beside you. Running from point A to point B is so fun huh. Ugh just thinking about missing that is really such an incredible disappointment..... Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting in! Good luck training. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAH!!!! Guess what?!! Adam and I are in the marathon too!!! I hope I see you there! haha!! His Dad and brother are running too! I'll get to see your hubby and you'll get to see my baby!!! Woo hoo!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! You will have a great time. My only advice is Band-aids and vasaline... :)

    ReplyDelete