Pages

Monday, November 1

Daddy's Wedding!

Here it is folks, the lady we've all been waiting for! That's right, Kristine Fox is now a BROWN! We couldn't feel any luckier to have her as a part of our family now. The story of how they met is so cute! It was back in about 1968 in the 8th grade at a dance. Kris wanted to dance with someone so one of her friends said "how about Rick Brown?...he's a nice guy" so she went and asked him to dance. She instantly gained a crush and kept it hidden all throughout high school. Rick and Kris went their separate ways and 41 years later they reunite on the popular website of classmates.com! She tried looking him up thinking he was married but he wasn't!

They started dating over the phone and had several visits between Nevada and West Virginia for about a year. It wasn't until about June/July that they decided they couldn't be apart anymore, so on Labor Day they officially tied the knot and got hitched! Like I said, Kris is a wonderful person and is perfect for my dad so we couldn't be happier with the match! They flew us all out to California for the wedding ceremony that was held at my brother Dustin's house. It was a small wedding with only family that attended. But it was absolutely perfect and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it. I was the "photographer" so here are a few pictures. Can you tell I'm not a pro YET?

Before the wedding we all went out to a very nice dinner at the Copperopolis golf course and club house. We had our own private, intimate room where we could get to know Kris a little better. This was the first time we ever met!


              
                                                              

Travis being his silly gooberish self.


Happy 1 year!


Gorgeous little flower girls :)




It was a beautiful wedding.
                                They had a candle and rose exchange ceremony which was really neat!


Travis and I read a few verses from the scriptures about charity and love





                                                           They are MARRIED!!


Flower Girls!


Lots of tears were shed by Kris. They look so happy! As it should be :)


Daughter and Mother-in-Law



Laura and Dustin and Katie and Travis prepared some wonderful food for after the wedding


Sister in law Laura. She is so awesome! I can't wait for her to move out to Utah at the end of this month!

                                    Brother Dustin and wife Laura. Lookin' good Dust.

Me and the LOVE of my LIFE! He helped me so much to get ready for the wedding. He even helped me put together a boquet for the bride.


  Uncle Ron and his girlfriend Jan



Kate loves this swing! Lily said "Uncle Spencer, um.... I love you!" My heart melted!


Me and Kathe decorated their car. And ALL the rose pedals went INSIDE the car. LOL.


Yes, I have THE cutest niece!



The whole family! We love you dad and Kris!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we love weddings! Your family is cute! I hope your Dad is happy.

    ReplyDelete