Pages

Monday, November 1

A weekend in Pinedale, Wyoming

I know, you're thinking where in the heck is Pinedale? Well, here it is! We spent 3 days here at the Sybrowsky's cabin and had a relaxing, enjoyable and very fun time. Of course I got LOTS of pictures! Enjoy :) 




 We all drove up on Friday evening and got to Pinedale super late. We spent a couple hours talking and catching up since it was the first time I had seen Chelsea in months!
 
On Saturday morning we went down to one of the local lakes. Super cold but we all got in!

 

Chelsea and Jed lounging around (as usual lol)


Here's me and Katelyn Kitty. She is such a wonderful friend! 


Just so you know, right before this they all took a manly "muscle" picture but I thought
this one was way more entertaining!


Me and Chelsea Ba. Soooo excited for her bundle of joy that is due in just a couple months!


Just call us cool


Fish Head Fish Head Rolly Polly Fish Head. Fish Head Fish Head Eat Them Up Yum!


Let's just say they may have won the BATTLE but I WON THE WAR!!! They were throwing dirt on me. Little children. No comparison for the fish head that I threw on Jed's BACK! 




Below: Me and Jed after the fish war.


Trevor, Christain, Spencer, and Jed's concoction. They call it the Tree of Life (more like the tree of the dead!)


While we were there we ate lots of great food, watched a dumb (but entertaining) movie, tried to go to church but realized it was stake conference--after we got up early to attend!--, played games like ping pong and hand and foot, watched several chipmunks die (thanks to the boys), played the "Celestial Marriage" game (don't ask!), and spent lots of time talking and relaxing. On the way back home we saw a huge fire on a side of a mountain and Chelsea and Jed's car tire blew out. An eventful, fun, and entertaining weekend none the less. Thanks Chelsea and Jed!!!



6 comments:

  1. looks like a fun/relaxing trip! :) I love the wood concoction they built on the beach. modern art! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "tree" looks like something the others would have built from "Lost".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! LOVE the commentary on the pics. Oh the memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When were you in Pinedale? Did you know that I only live just over 2 and a 1/2 hours from there? Beautiful country, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. PAH! You know the fish head song?!!! YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete