Pages

Monday, November 22

Fall Faves

Like I said in my last post I have really been loving this fall weather. And I also really am loving hanging out with close family and friends. I have the BEST friends anyone could ask for. I also have the BEST family in the world! I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful support system. I took a lot of random pictures from random days in Sept/Oct/Nov so I wanted to compile them into one post (to save time, energy, etc) you get my drift ;)

This is a pic from Jed's birthday party. We ate LOTS of pizza and had some good conversations. Chelsea and Jed have been wonderful friends of mine for about 4-5 years now so I will always be excited to go to their birthdays :) Especially since they are so close together. That night I encouraged Jed, Trevor, and Spencer to participate in the Canyonland's half marathon in March. Any takers?

These two were pretty much inseparable the whole night. I'm glad Spencer has been able to become friends with my friends and feel so much apart as the group.


Me and my babe after he made a delicious dinner of chicken cord on blue and rice pilaf. Have I ever mentioned that I married an amazing cook/chef? He seriously knows SO MUCH about cooking in the kitchen. He has taught me lately how to make clam chowder soup and turkey soup from a leftover turkey. So delicious!!!


Hurray! Laura, Lainey, and Dustin. They are almost here! Since Dustin has been out here by himself for almost two months I have really enjoyed him taking me out to weekly meals. Seriously, it has been awesome. Olive Garden, Cafe Rio, Arby's, Subway, Sushi Bar, Panda Express, the list...goes..on. I like him for more than his money though, honestly....I do.


We went to a restaurant in Provo called Rooster Dumpling and Noodle Bar. Laura has been scoping out all the good restaurants in Provo since she's moving out here soon. This place is seriously so good! You have to try it if you are into pot stickers...Yum! 


One rainy day we decided to drive up to Sundance since they had never been before, at least Dustin hadn't. We walked around the stores, took some pics, read about the history of Sundance, and then drove through the Alpine Loop. The leaves this time of year are incomparable! They are so gorgeous so of course, I had to take some photos.



I can't believe how big Lainey is already getting. It sure was fun having her with Laura on this trip. She is an amazing little girl and I can't wait to see her grow up :)



The next day we went out to Sakura Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar. We all got so full from the all-you-can-eat sushi. Ever since that day I have been CRAVING sushi ever since! So delicious!



Katelyn Phillips and I at Chelsea Sybrowsky's baby shower. This girl is the sweetest and kindest person in the world. If you know her, you are lucky!


Cami Vach put on a wonderful baby shower for Chelsea. I would put more pics on here of Chelsea and her gifts but I think she would probably kill me.

Cami, Chelsea, Sister Kristie Harker!!!, me and MaryIt was super fun to catch up and see all these beautiful girls again!


A few weeks before this Jed invited me and Spencer to a BYU football game. This was Spencer's first game and he had a blast (even though we lost!!!). After the game we went to Lacey Russell's wedding and then out to Carl's Jr!! Yummy six dollar burgers for the boys and I got my usual--chicken fingers. 


Look how cute Spencer is in his BYU blue shirt! Katelyn died my hair this day too. Are you likin' the Brown? Cause I'm likin' the Brown.



And last, but not least, Chelsea and her friends at her 26th Birthday party. It was a surprise and she was so embarrassed but she deserves the party!

Chelsea, Stephanie, Cami, Ashley, Julie, Mary


That's all folks! Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun fall! I know the owners of the Rooster place! I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete