Pages

Wednesday, November 24

Game Time!

I'm getting pretty good at blogging now that I have more free time. First off, I've had a very nice weekend. On Thursday night Spencer and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. It was really fun to watch and I think the actors did a great job. We did think though that the same things happened over and over again just in different scenes and that they probably didn't need to make the film into two movies. But it is a sure way to make some money. We went to the 9 o'clock showing at The District and I saw lots of Potter-ites. Kinda scary.

On Friday night I was invited to go to the Jazz game with Mary Curtis (a former roommate) and one of my best friends. It was in celebration of her birthday. We all missed Spence that night as he had a late test he had to finish up at UVU. Suck! But we still had a fun time watching the game. Jed and Chelsea picked me up and we all drove to the game. The drive took forever due to a couple crashes and some parking delays--but alas, we made it! We were in the nosebleed section but it didn't matter because I was able to talk to Chel and Jed and catch up with Mary and her friend Ryan.


Mary, Ryan, Jed, Chelsea



Mary, Chelsea, and I were roommates together at Raintree for 2 years, Chelsea and I for 3 years.




On Saturday I went for a morning run with my friend Amy from my ward and then headed over to Stephanie's baby shower thrown by Katelyn. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures, but it was a really fun party. Katelyn did a great job with the food, decorations, games, and gifts. We all chipped in with some money to buy her a group gift. She saw old roommates, old work friends, and of course, D-club friends. Pretty soon we'll have two little baby's at dinner club!! So exciting!

After the shower Spencer and I headed over to the BYU Football game for some pre-game dinner and delicious desserts. Some very special friends invited us to come and we had such a wonderful time visiting and hanging out with them. Thank you so much! Spencer is definitely becoming a BYU fan--something I never thought would be possible since his whole entire family are Aggie fans. But he had the best time at the game and really got into every play. If I wasn't watching for some reason he'd say "did you see that? are you watching?" I'm glad we can enjoy that part of my life toghether. I sure do love BYU sports and I was grateful for the opportunity to go (and get such great seats!)


The weather was super windy and cold so we had to wear very warm clothes!!





What color do you think my jacket is...hmm?

2 comments:

  1. You DID get some great seats! Lucky! My husband and I are so jealous. :) Get that hubby of yours converted. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downtown Julie Brown, it has been so long. Your blog is really cute. I am excited to start following it! Well take care, y tenga un buen dia!

    ReplyDelete