Pages

Thursday, August 2

Cherry Creek and Richmond

A couple weeks ago we went up to Richmond to spend time with Spencer's grandparents: Grant Richard and Billie Lu Bagley. I adore these two so much. They are so welcoming and fun to be around because of their sweet spirit and loving home. Grant is a patriarch and they serve in the temple each week. Grant is also a historian and has written several family history books. He was the mayor of Richmond and was a school teacher for many years. This was our 2nd trip up to Cache Valley since Autumn was born and grandma Bagley just adores Autumn so much!


I am wonder woman, hear me roar!


Mommy's little Sweetheart!


Autumn Michelle Bagley-3 months old!


And daddy's little rascal


On our way to Cherry Creek! This place is so sentimental to our family. When Spencer and I were dating he lived in Logan and I lived in Murray. We would meet half way, he would visit me, and often I would visit him in Logan. A few times we went up to Richmond and hung out with his grandparents. They were welcoming to me ever since the beginning and every time I go over their Grandma Bagley says "we are sure glad you are ours". This makes me feel so wonderful because both of my grandmas are gone so it is very nice to have more grandparents to love. 

Cherry Creek is one of the places that Spencer and I would drive to and get pictures taken at, including our engagement pictures. We also had our first conversation about getting married there, and when we talked about it, it all seemed so magical and exciting. And it has definitely turned out to be. I am so thankful for all the decisions I have made so far in my life. Heavenly Father sure knows me and has guided me to complete happiness. There have been trials along the way, but I know I ended up with the right person and found him at the right time in my life and we have been able to experience these trials together, from the death of my father, to difficulties with health after pregnancy, we have gone through it all together. We are exceedingly grateful for the blessing of adding Autumn to our family. I wish I could express in words how much she means to me in my life. She brings me so much joy and happiness; more than I ever imagined possible. If life on Earth is this great, I wonder how much more happiness we will be able to look forward to in the next life.


I did not even edit this picture. Isn't it so beautiful!




Autumn's first trip to Cherry Creek!


July 2012







Sporting the Nike shoes she got from her Aunt Jamie!


And it rained on the way back. I hope to hike the entire thing next summer.




Our dream house!


She loves her grandma and "smackey kisses"






And we are home! Typical daddy daughter picture while he is rocking her to bed. He is such a great dad to Autumn. He is so fun and silly with her, but at the end of the day I can tell how he talks and looks at her that he is truly in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment