This past summer I have had the opportunity to meet up with so many of my best friends! It has been so great to have so many friends I met at BYU that I still keep in contact with. There are still many people that I would love to see, but I at least have seen several of my closest friends. It is crazy how many people have moved or are moving away from Utah. I know that in a few years there won't be as many people to connect with on a regular basis so I am trying to make the most of the time I have with them right now.
My good friend Katrina Scott and I got together for the second time this summer. She and her husband and cute baby are leaving for New York to go to PA school in about a week. Katrina and I went to the Dominican Republic together back in 2006 and have been great friends ever since. She is such a great listener and has such a great personality. Plus, she understands my love for traveling and different cultures. I will really miss her when she leaves but luckily they will be back next summer!
Her adorable son, Ryker
Most of my friends with babies have kids that are over a year old, and are intrigued with little babies
And somehow, Ryker got into my stroller! It was so hilarious we were laughing for like 5 minutes
It was great to see you Katrina!!
That same day I found out that Chelsea and Jed were in town. Yay! It was so great to see them again. I went to visit her at her in-laws home and then they came over again later that night to see Spencer at their (our) house hehe.
Jed was there too! When he saw me he was so surprised that he didn't recognize me at first.
I can't believe how big little Andrew is getting! He is not so little anymore!
Best buddies Chelsea and Julie and our cute babies! I remember us talking late into the night about the men we would marry and the kids we would have someday. It is crazy how fast life has passed us by already. But so grateful for how everything has gone for both of us. We are both really lucky!
When we get together it is like we are still the best of friends and roommates at Raintree. Funny thing is, we are still best friends and can still talk about anything, especially about our good ol' college days and all the crazy times we had together. I can't wait for her to be back in the winter so we can hang out as mommy's for real.
Jed was so good with Autumn. I am glad she didn't cry with you Jed. I promise you don't make all babies cry. Especially yours!
Mary Curtis! 2nd time she has come over and seen Autumn. I really miss having Mary live in Provo but she gets her hair done in Orem so we usually see her every other month. She is so entertaining to listen to and always has great stories to tell. Plus, she works with babies all day in the NICU so she is really good with Autumn. Maybe next time we will go do something outside. What do you say Mary? Thanks again for coming over! And she got to know Spencer even better which is good!
Julie Allen! She is on baby #3 and due in a few weeks. I didn't make it out to her shower because I wasn't feeling well so I made sure to go and see her and drop off her gift. Her kids are so stinin' cute and so rambunctious. Julie and I were best buddies in the PETE (Physical Education Teacher Education) program at BYU. She is a great friend and hilarious to talk to and we have so much in common. I can't wait to meet her little baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment