We took another trip up to the cabin...this time with the entire family. Let me tell you two babies in a NOT so quiet cabin in the middle of the night was a mess! Autumn got really scared because it was so dark, plus she was probably a little cold (so sad) and she woke up 3 times! Needless to say, Spencer and I hardly got ANY sleep. I fed her around 2am, then she woke up again at 4:30 and would not eat or go back to sleep, so we took her to the car outside and tried to change her to see if that made a difference (it didn't). She finally fed and then fell back asleep. We were sleeping on an air mattress which made it for a cold night. We were going to sleep upstairs, but it was SO hot before we went to bed that I insisted that we sleep downstairs on the air mattress. Wrong move Julie!!!
It was so sad for me, but more sad that Autumn had such a hard night. She woke up Hayden at 4:30am and he cried for about 20 minutes, which means everyone was awake. Oh well!
It was still a pretty fun trip despite the restless night. I took Autumn on some beautiful hikes in her baby carrier (which I love by the way!) And we ate some wonderfully great meals and went on some really beautiful dirt bike rides. Plus, it was overcast the night we got up there and the clouds were beautiful!!
On Friday night Spencer and his brothers followed me up the trail on my walk and played a bow and arrow game "try and hit the tree stump from 50 yards away." It took them like an hour to actually get a hit. They are so funny!
Christie (4 months pregnant) with her cute son Hayden (9 months). Yeah, you do the math!
Grandma Bagley loves her little Autumn sooooo much! I love it!
Spencer took me on a ride. He is so awesome on the dirt bike. I trust him so much to not crash. He is a lot braver than me, but also very safe.
Check out those gorgeous clouds!
Brandon
Autumn wondering if she should suck her hands or her binky. I think hands.
Hayden in his CUTE overalls! I need to get Autumn some of these. Babies are so stinkin' cute in overalls!
The boys relaxing after lunch
I always look forward to family get togethers at the cabin. We always have so much fun just hanging out and being silly. There is never a dull moment in the Bagley family. The night before a bat wandered in and the boys went on a mission to catch it! They caught it in record time. An eventful, fun, (restless) weekend at the cabin. I hope to get down to Southern Utah this summer too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment