I love having someone to always do something with. When Spencer is at work I can pretty much do whatever I want, whenever I want! So recently we took a trip to Thanksgiving Point and had a blast! I received a free membership through my job this year so I try to take advantage of it when I can. The gardens are particularly beautiful right now. It is such a long walk around the entire place I have yet to explore all of the landscape. Someday I will make it through every nook and cranny but for now, walking around with my baby for about 45 minutes is plenty! Esp. if I need to nurse her in the middle of the walk. Don't worry, I headed into the bathroom to do that because it was so dang hot outside! Once she is fed, she is a trooper. She loves the outdoors so much. Every chance she gets she is always found looking around and exploring nature. She must be her mother's daughter.
I am a sucker for the outdoors as well.
It was probably 100 degree + on this day. As you can tell we are both sweating. I made sure Autumn was only in a onesie and had shading on her most of the time. I might have splashed some water on her too. Oops!
Just so you know, the camera was strategically placed on a ledge since no one was around to take a picture of us. I think it turned out pretty well!
She sure loves her mama!
Whatchya looking at baby girl?
I guess she liked the cold water!
Thanksgiving Point is so beautiful!
Autumn looks good by the flowers
I love the waterfalls by the gardens. If anyone wants to go to the gardens with me, I get half off admission for guests!
I hope my daughter will always want to go hang with her mama. She sure is fun to be with. So hopefully it won't change too much when she gets older. Even when she is a teenager I hope we are really close and WANT to spend time together. I guess I better start making sure she likes me now!
No comments:
Post a Comment