Pages

Friday, July 27

10 and 11 weeks!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from 10 and 11 weeks of Autumn. Some of them make me crack up! She is growing so fast. The other day she woke up from a nap and I swear she grew an entire inch! It is amazing and so much fun to see her develop her skills. She has discovered her hands and loved to hold her hands together and is often sucking on her fingers if there is not binky or nipple to latch on to. She is the smiliest baby I have ever seen and many people have said that as well. A complete stranger came up to her yesterday and she smiled huge and squeaked a little too! 

Here is Autumn sleeping in a laundry basket because she can. Ha!


Love those cheeks and that tongue!


Autumn does not like her bouncer as much anymore. Sad for me! She used to be able to sit in it for hours while I would clean the house or take a nap. It is just one of those things that comes with growing babes!


Huge smile! Here I am world!


I wonder what color her eyes will be? They look more blue each day but who really knows?


Spencer set up her "Bounce-A-Bout" and she is clearly too little for it, but he was really excited. It works and she is beginning to grab and touch things on it. It is so much fun to watch her develop motor skills. Before I know it I will be teaching her how to throw a baseball and shoot a basketball. And if you know me, I definitely will teach her those things!




She is still a great sleeper in the car. As long as it's moving, she is asleep! 


Richard, Spencer's youngest brother, received his Eagle Scout Award at the age of 13. Pretty impressive! Now all 4 Bagley boys have their Eagles. Michelle was so proud, seeing how she helped all 4 of them earn the award. In a way it was really HER day.




Richard loves his little niece!





All 6 boys (men), aren't they handsome?
Michael (19), Spencer (24), Brad (49), Brandon (21), Richard (13), Ben (27)




Spencer was surprised he still fit in his shirt. I think he looks so cute! So glad I married an Eagle Scout. 



These two are best buddies. They get along so great!


Autumn thinks her dad is pretty special!


The whole family watching funny you tube videos afterward.


And just because these pictures are DANG CUTE! Oh my gosh look at that face and the little hairs on the top of her head! Why am I so lucky? 

'

AHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I love her stretches in the morning!


Which are immediately followed by a HUGE smile.





Funny bow dress up time!


Steph and Chra were in town and we were lucky enough to have them over for dinner one night. I can't believe how big little Claire is getting! She is dang cute! Move back to Utah you guys!



Auters is slowly growing out of her 0-3 month clothes and is now fitting into 3 month clothes. I just love my little girl. She is getting so exploratory over every little thing. She loves walking on her feet, standing up, grabbing things, and smacky kisses. She is my little best friend and makes me so excited to live each day with her. I wish everyone could love her as much as I do, because she has so much love to give. What an angel. Thank you Heavenly Father for the most perfect daughter. Now I understand a little more about the love my mom has for me. It is a very rare, untouchable love that I hope will continue to grow with each day. 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! Miss you guys too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and this is Stephanie although Chra loves you all too :)

    ReplyDelete