Here are a few pictures of the babe I wanted to include from a few weeks ago. I can't believe she is almost 11 weeks old! Where has the time gone? This first picture I love because she is showing me her cute feet. She loves spending time in her bouncer and is almost growing too big for it!
Getting ready for bed. This outfit was so cute on her. Too bad she no longer fits in it!
I got a little camera happy. I love these next pictures because they show her going from sad to happy to poopy in less than 10 seconds! It was so funny!
Relieved and satisfied!
Hey guys look at me!
Mom you know you want to clean me up!
Pretty girl
Bath time! Autumn loves taking baths, although at first she just has this confused look on her face. She is starting to sit up on her feet when I bath her now!
Marci and I went for a fun walk up to Bridal Veil Falls. She just loves Autumn so it's really fun hanging out with her. Plus, we have a ton in common so it makes it that much better!
The End!
No comments:
Post a Comment