Pages

Sunday, July 15

Autumn's first trip to the cabin

It was so much fun bringing her up to the cabin. She looked so cute in her little outfits with the hats. 
Gosh what a sweet girl!


About .2 seconds after this photo, she pooped and that is why she is in the next outfit!


I love it when she falls asleep on my chest. Best feeling ever as a mom!


Cute Hayden in his moose outfit. This kid has quite the personality. 


Always trying to touch Autumn's face. Every time they are together he is always grabbing her.


Love how Autumn is half asleep! 



For some reason, Autumn slept for like 6 hours! I guess the mountain climate wore her out. Her dad joined her. LOVE this photo! So precious.


Brother and Sister: Christie and Spencer
Cousins: Autumn and Hayden


I love her smiles!!


Hayden doing some more grabbing






Autumn also learned how to ride a dirt bike. She's getting pretty good at it if you ask me.



The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment