How lucky was I to have Travis come stay with us for 4 days! I just love my big brother. He is 3.5 years older than me and we are like best friends. We get along so well and have done 2 big things the same year as each other. Get married and have a baby! His baby William is so cute I can't wait to meet him.
On Friday night we picked Travis up from the airport and then headed straight up to the cabin! We had Travis for the whole day on Saturday and wanted to do something fun and memorable with him. Plus he had never gone dirt biking so it was a win win situation.
Richard came with us too. Richard is a great baby sitter for Autumn. He is so good with babies!
Sup Trav!
Annoying little sister...
Hi Auters! You are so cute!
My mountain woman sitting so contently
King of the mountain
Oh yeah, too bad Trav crashed this and broke the handlebars! It's ok Trav, many people have done it. They were on their way out anyway. He actually did a great job biking for the first time.
Los tres amigos
Happy Girl with her Unkie Travie
He fell in love with her!
Say hi Auters!
The cabin and Spencer fixing a bike
The main purpose for his stay was to be at the baby blessing. I love this picture of them!
The Brown side of the family. Way to represent!
We all were lucky enough to go swimming at Dustin's hotel. Autumn is very patriotic, if you can't tell! I swear Autumn looks just like her dad.
The proud and happy parents!
I wish my dad were here to see this!
I had such a great time with you Travis! Thanks so much for coming out for the blessing. It meant the world to all of us. You are such a sweet brother and uncle! You and Katie and Will are welcome anytime!


















That baby girl is cute. :) Just remember that just b/c you can't see him, I'm sure your dad gets to see at least some of these special moments with Autumn. Love you, Jules!
ReplyDelete