Just some quick pictures of their trip out here. Dustin's job is in Utah so we see him once a month and Lily joined him this month to come out for the baby blessing. It was so much fun having her around, plus she was really helpful with the baby when I was having some health problems. She is 8 years old and such a sweet little angel. I am so grateful for my family; I wish they all lived closer to us. It makes me so sad that I have to drive at least 12 hours to see my mom and brothers! Maybe one day we will all actually live in the same state? That would be a dream come true!
Unkie Dustie taking Autumn out for a walk. Oops clean me up mom!
Loves her uncle!
Dustin has 4 kids and one on the way. Wow.
Oh and she also loves her mama!
Cute cousins!! I can't wait for Autumn to meet the rest of her cousins. She has 5 she still needs to meet!
On Monday Lily, Michelle, and Richard and I went to Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center and went swimming. I didn't get any pictures but I also took Autumn swimming! She is starting to get used to the water and liking it more and more. On Tuesday we went to This is the Place Pioneer Monument and we had a blast! Lily loved it and so did I.
Above is an old fire truck. They used to push it by horse pull!
Lily on her pony. Doesn't every little girl like pony rides?
We saw an amazing Indian dancing show. So talented!
And then we went on a quick train ride. The train ride had such a beautiful view of the Salt Lake Valley. Brigham Young must have known what he was talking about when he settled here!
Lily and I went gold panning and found some good pieces! They gave us candy for them.
Michelle was so sweet to Lily when she was out here. She treated her like one of her own grandchildren. So sweet and loving. Just like she is to Autumn.
On Thursday Spencer stayed home from work and took Lily to Thanksgiving Point and toured the Dinosaur Museum. She had a blast. She really loves her uncle Spencer! Lily also stayed the night with us a couple of nights. She was so easy to have stay over. I hardly noticed her there sometimes. Laura you can send any of your kids to stay with me! They are so amazing and I love them so much. I can't wait to meet baby #5!
No comments:
Post a Comment