Pages

Friday, July 13

July 4, 2012

The 4th of July sort of snuck up on me this year. I didn't even know what our plans were until the day before when Spencer said he had the day off. Woot woot! I love when that happens! In the morning we drove up to WJ and helped the Bagleys with their lawn landscaping project they have been planning for a while. Spencer is a great landscaper as of late with his new job so he really wanted to be there to help support his dad. He is always serving his parents...so cool! What a great example to me. 

I was mostly on baby duty, but I did shovel some dirt. I felt cool.


Richard and Brad reviewing the plans. Spencer contemplating his great life.


Got a quick shot! What a cutie!


Michelle planting her plants and flowers. 


Auters took a lot of naps. She is sooo lazy.


The whole gang working!


Post Haste Boys!!


Like I said, so lazy. I guess that's because she's a baby. Cute dress right?


The semi-finished product. They are going to be working on the back yard, too! Waterfall and all.


At 6:00 we headed over to Kirk and Janis' house for some good grubbin and family lovin! 


I love the face Autumn is making! 


Uncle Richard.


We put the 2 cousins together and it turned into a crying fest. Poor Richard!!






Happy Independence Day! Notice Spencer's shirt? 


After the barbecue we headed to Thanksgiving Point for their firework show. I can never get a good photo of fireworks, so here is the best I got. It was beautiful driving into the valley and seeing the whole sky lit up. I just love fireworks and the spirit of the holiday! Happy Birthday America! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, Spencer's shirt! Isn't that his sweaty birthin' shirt.

    ReplyDelete