

So this weekend my roommate and I had girls night(s). With the little money we had we went to Blockbuster and got the best chick flick we could find, ate $5 Little Caesars Pizza, and made some cookies. It wasn't the healthiest night, but it sure was fun! I recommend the following movies. The first one is called "Nights in Rodanthe" with Diane Lane and Richard Gere. It is a love story originally as a book written by Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook). This movie was excellent until the very end. We shed some heart-felt tears and decided we hate sad love stories, so we turned the night into a movie marathon and watched the comedy "Better off Dead" with John Cusack. We took all the pillows from the upstairs couches and created a bed fort. It was awesome! I love the weekends :) I also went snow shoeing with my friend Greg. Gosh Utah is beautiful in the winter! I love it so much! I had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple Open House. Here is also a picture of me and Katelyn Bowen. She's the sweetest, coolest, nicest girl in the whole world!





How did you like the Draper temple?
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love it, it's so pretty, I like the Art Neuveau style to it :)
Oh BOZ looks like you had a fun weekend. Even without me. :( I haven't seen either of those movies. PS - dinner club really wasn't the same without you. You really just stood us up, no warning. Coming this Sunday?
ReplyDeleteYeah man! I told Trevor in a text I wasn't coming. Sorry, if I told y'all everyone would have made a big deal about it and I really just couldn't come down. You know I fo' sho' missed you guys as well. I'm excited you are going to Vegas! How fun! What for? I feel like I don't even know my bozzie anymo'. Big news about Chra and Steph, eh? I can't wait to hear the story! Let's talk soon homie!
ReplyDeleteBetter Off Dead is one of the greateset films of all time! Greatest line ever: "I've been going to this highschool for 7 and 1/2 years...I'm no dummy."
ReplyDeleteOohhh thanks for the recommendations. Our library makes it pretty easy to check out movies and I'll have to head over there. What a fun girls night!
ReplyDeleteYou have been up to so much! Good job on all the running...that is so awesome!! Good luck on training for the marathon. I'll vicariously live through you! ;-)