Could I pass as a trucker girl? Maybe I'd have to grow a mullet first. My dad is so cool in his ACT Truck. Love you poppy!
Teeth cleaning is a family affair. Except Travo had to have more than JUST get his teeth cleaned. Poor guy!
Mary (my dad's girlfriend) is a lifesaver when it comes to fixing and cleaning our teeth. She gave me free toothpaste and a professional bleaching kit! (I'll show my sparkly whites later).
My great grandfather, although looking like a pirate in some of these pictures, has led a wonderful life. I hope to live as long as he has! He inspires me to stay healthy and keep my mind sharp.

These two were having a conversation together, but they were talking about two COMPLETELY different things! I love what old age can do to you.
On Sunday we went to church and my brother Dustin gave a baby's blessing to his new daughter, Elaine (Lainey). He also gave an amazing talk in sacrament. My whole family came to Sacrament meeting with us, so that was a real treat. I love going to my home ward and seeing all of my friends, young and old, again. My brothers and I also cooked a wonderful dinner for our mom, aunts, and grandmother. It was a real delight to share such a wonderful day with such special women in our lives. Here are some more photos from the day. Starting from right to left beginning with me: My grandmother Marge, Mother Connie, Laura's mother Judy, Laura (sister-in-law), Aunt Sandy, Aunt Natalie. I love all of them!
Isn't she adorable? She is such a perfect little baby. I can't wait until she gets older so I can see how she grows.
Three generations, going strong. My grandmother sure is amazing! Born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin she gave birth to five, beautiful girls.
Happy Mombo's Day! (Travis looks a lil' confused). My mother has been there for me my ENTIRE LIFE (obviously). She always has the best advice, the most comforting words, and the most amazing spirit about her. My brothers and I joke around about how my mom was born to be a mother. She has the most loving, kind, and compassionate heart out of anyone I have ever met. I love her and am so grateful to be with her on this special Mother's Day.
Bryan 7, Lily 4, Kate 2 (Terrible 2 stage).
If you can't tell, I LOVE my nieces and nephew. They are sooooo stinkin' cute! Muah!

Bryan was SO AMAZING at riding his bike up and down the hills down at the park. He is one brave little boy! So smart too!
This is my wonderful brother and best friend, Travis, holding his new little niece, Elaine. He is such a great guy!
I don't ever get pictures of just me by myself, so here you are. Conceited, maybe, but I think not.
This is what we looked like in the morning. Lily loves to stretch. She's so much fun to play with, and Kate is a bundle of joy who is always running around the house with a sneaky, yet adorable smile on her face.
And of course, all good things must come to a close. Mom and Smokey dropped me off and I flew Southwest. This is a picture of the Wasatch mountain range. Gotta love Utah! It was a great trip and very much needed. I can't wait go back and visit again! Thanks to everyone who made it so much fun!
Yes, your great-grandpa does look like he was a pirate in his earlier days. (Maybe you should ask him about any potentially buried treasure--Travis looks like he just found out about it in one of those pics!)
ReplyDeleteYour fam seems amazing!
p.s. ARRRRRGGGHH!