Here are some pictures from when I went rock climbing on Saturday. I hope they look cool! We went to this place in Sandy called "Momentum" the place is huge as you can see from the pictures. I witnessed a near death fall during the night. This guy fell about 35 feet as his belayer wasn't paying attention! Luckily he was OK but it sure gave everyone a scare. Any rock climbers out there?
That was crazy that night. I've never seen anybody fall rock climbing. And I guess I really didn't see him fall either since my back was turned but being there and seeing the after math it makes me want to test out my belayers better before getting on the wall. Especialy lead climbing. It only takes one mistake.
I haven't been climbing since I left Utah. Makes me miss the mountains! There's one indoor gym here at OSU, but anything outdoors is at least an hour drive away. The midwest does have a lot perks though, like lots of...corn...and cows... Haha! We miss you!
wow! that place looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat was crazy that night. I've never seen anybody fall rock climbing. And I guess I really didn't see him fall either since my back was turned but being there and seeing the after math it makes me want to test out my belayers better before getting on the wall. Especialy lead climbing. It only takes one mistake.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been climbing since I left Utah. Makes me miss the mountains! There's one indoor gym here at OSU, but anything outdoors is at least an hour drive away. The midwest does have a lot perks though, like lots of...corn...and cows... Haha! We miss you!
ReplyDelete