Pages

Sunday, February 8

My Saturday

So, sledding is a very important activity I recommend for everyone who lives near snow in the wintertime. This hill at Sugarhouse Park is like one of the ONLY ones left in Utah that still has snow for sledding. I felt like a little kid again, especially when I started screaming on the way down. Eventually some kids joined the party, but for us, we were the kids that day :)

I also went to Color Me Mine with some friends in Provo. This place is so cool! You paint already-made ceramics with whatever color and design you want. They somehow "fire" the ceramic and the colors turn to a vibrant color. We can pick them up in a few days. Mine is the dolphin (my favorite sea animal). I'm excited!

3 comments:

  1. Julie- I love your new blog! It's so much fun keep tabs on you. You were, of course, always beautiful but you have gotten so stinking gorgeous over these past few years!! Forget coaching, America's Next Top Model, here you come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Julie! I appreciate the sledding tip. That park is in Sugarhouse just north of the Belt, right?

    Are you sitting next to Ryan at Color Me Mine? How do you two know one another?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know each other from Raintree. He lives in apt. 210. How do you know him?

    ReplyDelete