Pages

Sunday, February 8

I got tagged...kinda

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. I had just joined the church the year before, so I was getting used to living the gospel.
2. I went to Sacramento for State History Day fair with Angela Pinocchio.
3. I played "tabaqui the treacherous jackal" in the Jamestown Elementary School play "The Jungle Book"
4. Playing outside of the Jamestown Terrace Apts. with my friends Krystal and Sonya
5. Practicing a dance routine to "I just can't wait to be king" for a talent show we had :)

5 things on my to-do list today

  1. take a nap
  2. drive to Provo for dinner club
  3. clean up my room (fold laundry)
  4. visit friends in Provo
  5. write my grandmother a letter

5 snacks I enjoy

  1. salsa con queso and tortilla chips :)
  2. chocolate chip cookies
  3. orange slices
  4. warm rolls straight from the oven
  5. fruit snacks

5 things I’d do if I were a millionaire

  1. visit each temple in the world at least once
  2. buy a new car!
  3. build a Victorian home on the east coast
  4. build my mother a home
  5. buy new photography equipment

5 places I’ve lived

  1. Jamestown, Ca
  2. Cabarete, Dominican Republic
  3. Provo, Utah
  4. SLC, Utah
  5. Modesto, Ca

5 jobs I’ve had

  1. U-Kneada Pizza and Subs
  2. corrections editor for BYU Independent Study
  3. Custodian for BYU housing
  4. caretaker for a boy with cerebral palsy
  5. Health/PE teacher/Coach for BYU and Joel P. Jensen Middle

1 comment:

  1. So where are you living now, Miss Brown?

    Your life sound nice.

    Do you have a photography website?

    Did your customers at U-Kneeda Pizza and Subs actually get to prepare their own dough?

    ReplyDelete