Pages

Wednesday, June 2

pictures from last week of teaching

I can't believe how quickly my first year of teaching went by. The days were long, but the weeks went really fast. I can't imagine how it would feel to be a teacher for 25 years and retiring like some of the teachers at my school did this past year. I know I grew a lot as a person and especially as a teacher. I not only taught physical education to k-4th grade but I also taught after school classes including reading, writing, math, health, and arts and crafts. I finished my radkids classes which was incredibly rewarding and a lot of fun for me and the students. All of these teaching experiences were unique and taught me so many lessons every day on how to be a better teacher. What a blessing it was in my life to have this job. I really did love it and I can't wait to teach again in the fall!

Here's just a few pictures that I took of my students. Luckily I get to go back next week and teach a ballroom dance/team building class for 6 weeks. This should be a great learning experience for me! I'm trying to find someone who has experience in ballroom to help me teach the class. Let me know if you or anyone you know can help!

My Monday afternoon fourth grade class. These guys are great. So fun and cooperative! And a little goofy too ;)


Thursday afternoon kindergarden class. They LOVE playing with the parachute!

2nd grade dual-immersion physical education class. They love playing capture the flag!

My Wednesday afternoon fourth grade class. One of the most ATHLETIC classes, but also the most difficult to please!

I love teaching the kindergardeners. They are so innocent, loving, and will do anything you tell them to!

These guys were one of my favorite 3rd grade classes. I will really miss teaching them! We had a lot of good times and they are all very special to me.

1 comment:

  1. cute cute little cherubs, Ba! You took some great pictures of them too! Are you sad that the year is over though, and sad to say good-bye to them? What else is on the table for the summer? Is Spank liking his job? When are you coming out here?

    ReplyDelete