It was ANOTHER sunny day today.The sun makes me so happy! My friend Marci and I conquered another 10 mile run today. She did so awesome and we had a great day together. After our run we treated ourselves to Zupa's and then we went to Sports Authority to pick out an outfit for our half marathon which is NEXT SATURDAY! I hope we are ready. We'll at least look good with our new running clothes.
In other news, our carpet started flooding a few days ago. We live in the basement so I was confused as to how, why, when, what, etc? How could our CARPET be surfacing water aka h2o? So I went upstairs today and realized our cute and nice neighbors had moved the hose to right above where our carpet was flooding. They were watering the grass and yard and apparently the water found an outlet which led right down to our floor aka carpet! So I spent a lot of today soaking up the water with towels and trying to dry it up with an oscillating fan. So annoying! Oh well :)
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the St. George Temple that we visited last weekend. We have a lot more pictures but I'll share those later. We went with some of our good friends Michael and Jackie. Michael and Spencer were best friends growing up. It's nice that they have continued the friendship!
- St. George Temple. First temple to be built in Utah! This temple is one of the most beautiful temples I have seen. I LOVE how white it is!
The GANG
These guys have been our temple buddies (aka we go to the temple with them once a month) since Spencer and I have been married. It has been a great tradition and a great motivator to keep us going!
Getting excited to go inside together! The temple really is all about families. I can't wait to have my family be sealed to me someday.
I'm a picture freak so I had to get pictures of EVERY angle of the temple :) Chelsea Sybrowsky is the only one who understands this :)
Farewell St. George temple! Until we meet again! (Hopefully it's not too far away!)
You two are so cute! Sorry about your carpet.
ReplyDeleteI love the St. George Temple! It looks like you two are having a blast together, just the way it's supposed to be!!
ReplyDelete